Allergy and Intolerance
Anna is NZ’s leading Dietitian in Allergy and Intolerance. She works with infants, children and adults in the diagnosis and management of food allergy and food and food chemical intolerances, working with NZ’s leading allergists and providing care and support for patients around the country.
- Gastroenterology, Irritable bowel, Diverticulitis, Crohns Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Coeliac Disease
- The FODMAPs approach to managing functional gut disorders
- Infant and Child Nutrition – Anna manages all aspects of infant, child and adolescent nutrition including food allergy, food intolerance, failure to thrive, poor weight gain, fussy feeding, picky eating, food aversion, coeliac disease, irritable bowel, weight management, disordered eating. Feeding the child with Aspergers and Autism.
- Weight Management – Anna works with individualised programmes and uses the psychology of weight loss to assist clients make achievable, sustainable nutrition and lifestyle changes. Success is liveable sustained weight loss.
- Sports Nutrition – Nutrition for children, adolescent athletes and recreational adult athletes. Specialty area in rowing.
- General Nutrition
- Type 2 Diabetes, gout, cholesterol, weight management, weight gain, weight loss, IBS